Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fishy day!

Today was good :) Probably a 8.75!

Would have been a higher number if I wasn't so sore :(

It was Ugly Sweater Day, and to be honest...I felt UGLY, LOL! I didn't like going anywhere and that people might not know and think I was for real wearing the sweater!! LOL


Another fish day! I do LOVE fish :)) And, it's so healthy and easy to make!!


Cottage cheese- ½ cup - 100
Coffee-FF, SF white choc, SF gingerbread-70
Chocolate covered espresso bean – 7
Peppermint patty - 30
String cheese - 60
Tuna ¼ cup-60
With miracle whip -20
2 rice cakes-70
Apple- 95
STARVING when we got home
Ate a ½ cup of leftover spaghetti- 100
Fish- 189
Red potato - 75
Sour c ream - 20
Salad – 25
Dressing- 20

Such a delightful evening snack...
Hot chocolate – 20
Pumpkin marshmallows – 25

Calories in =986
Calories out= nothing extra today.

I NEED need NEED to drink more water! I was doing lots, and then I get sidetracked, and don't drink enough :(

No comments: