Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday, thank goodness!

     This has felt like an extraordinarily long week because I have been administering the WASL, writing and reading, to sophomores all week.
     But, even with the craziness, I have completely kept it together. I have eaten perfectly. I still can't believe how easy it is, just so long as everything is planned out.
     Of course, it's more than helpful that we are all doing this as a group. I think it will keep us motivated for much longer.
     I have kept up with my water without any problems. Although I had to kind of monitor it the past four days because I did not have a break in the first two hours of school because of the test and security.
     But, that's OK, I just worked around that schedule, and still drank even more than I am supposed to.
     I am looking forward to this weekend. We have a baseball game, probably going to the movies, and just some RELAX time.
     Happy Friday, and be healthy!

No comments: