Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jitters

      I am excited about our weigh-in tonight. I want everyone to do well! I have no idea how much weight I have lost, as I don't own a scale!
      I am VERY proud of the fact that I have eaten healthy for an entire week. Not one bad choice anywhere, even though we can eat whatever, so long as we count the points.
      I didn't even dip into the floater 35 points for the week. I know that eventually I will (especially when the daily points drop down as we lose weight), but for now I am just planning on saving those for big or special events.
      I only exercised twice last week, so my new goal to add into these week is the regular exercise.
      I didn't want to do too much all at once (normally, I am all crazy gangbusters in the beginning); I really want this time around to be lasting.
      I will blog tonight to update everyone on how we did! We are also planning on taking a pic, and if the girls let me, I will post our pic. I told them that when we lose tons of weight together, we will be a cover story for sure!!!
      Have a great day! Be healthy!

No comments: