Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yummy!

     Hey there! This will be short and sweet, but I will write more later this evening!
     First off, I always notice how much better food tastes when you are truly eating healthy. It just seems more flavorful.
     A couple of the six-pack gals have also noticed this effect, and it's hilarious to hear them talk about succulent squash.
     My favorite line so far? When one of them said, "If this is what eating healthy tastes like, I could do this every day for the rest of my life!" YES!!!!!!!
     Gone be the processed, fat, sugary foods!!!
     So. definitely we are enjoying what we eat, savoring each bite, and discovering new foods (or lost and forgotten ones).
     I have tried some other tricks to help me enjoy my food even more. I practice putting my fork down after each bite, and sometimes if I feel like I am starving, I will actually eat with my left hand (opposite for me) to slow down and eat (or smell) the roses!
     I am also eating a salad most afternoons around 4 p.m. This really helps me during my hunger zone.
     It's all about slowing down and making positive choices. Be healthy!

No comments: