Friday, March 21, 2008

I remember when...

     I have such good memories of when I was a little girl and all of the activities I experienced. One such was Girl Scouts.
     I earned many merit badges, and I remember when I moved up from Brownies, just how proud I was!
     Anyhoot, many weeks ago I purchased cookies from a Girl Scout in one of my classes, and they arrived today.
     My first reaction was that I should give them away or leave them at Rick's, but instead I reminded myself the GREAT thing about WW and particularly the Flex Plan is that I can eat them in moderation.
     So, off to the points calculator I go. And, here is what I discovered.
     Thin Mint Cookies (my favorite, btw) are .75 points each, which I can eat four for three points, if I want.
     All Abouts (shortbread) = 1.33 points each.
     Tagalongs (chocolate and peanutbutter) = 2 points each.
     Samoas = 2 points each.
     I think they will be a yummy snack, and I will probably even freeze some of them. That's one way to look at things that when you eat smaller portions, food lasts a lot longer!
     It's all about not eating an entire box at one sitting! Be healthy!

No comments: