Friday, March 28, 2008

Terrific Thursday!

     Yesterday was a great day! I had to go to Chelan all day for a union meeting, and we ate at Campbell's.
      I am so proud of my choices. First off, I drank lots of water, and also green tea. Then for lunch I ate an arugula salad with flame broiled chicken, and then for dessert, while everyone was ordering yummy looking things (I especially wanted the blackberry pie), I asked the lady after she rattled off a million scrumptious desserts if she would be willing to serve me a plate of fruit. She would, and let me tell you, it was DELICIOUS!
      I didn't walk at lunch yesterday (as we have kind of a working lunch and then right back to the meeting), and I didn't exercise at all, but that's OK, because I am going to make up for it this upcoming week that I have off!!
      We went to the baseball game yesterday afternoon, and it was so cold that it actually spit out some snow for a couple of innings! My step-daughter thought that was fantastic and ran around trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue.
      I figure I burnt some calories just trying to stay warm! I was very tempted to get up and run around with her!!
      I am glad today is Friday! I am glad that next week we get to play, play, play! Be healthy!

No comments: