Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break?

     I am officially on break, but is it really SPRING break, ladies and gentlemen?
     I have to admit that this morning as I was researching some things on the computer, the pristine snow looked beautiful. I am not super happy about it being here, and if we hadn't had this month of what felt like Spring, then probably the snow wouldn't be such a shock!
     Anyhow, we are headed down to Wenatchee (originally for Jordie's double header baseball games in Leavenworth, where they now have six inches of snow on their field!)to go and run some errands.
     I am excited to go to the health food store down there! They have such a huge selection.
     I am also going to head out for a quick (well, not too quick, as I don't want to slip) walk.
     I have decided that I am going to try and focus my exercise in the morning, so that I can kick start my metabolism.
     Have a great weekend, and BE HEALTHY!

No comments: