Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm Lovin' It!

     Sunday was just as good! We decided to run to Moses Lake to see Rick's brother and his family.
     I still drank all my water, ate healthy snacks (that I packed), had a yummy and light lunch, and then when we returned home ate some leftover cabbage soup for a late dinner.
     I was really proud of how relatively easy it all felt to be on track. This shows me that I can make good choices regardless of the situation.
     Shelley and I went for a short walk up to the little store by where they are living, round-trip it was probably one mile.
     SO, I didn't exercise as much as I wanted yesterday, but I did squueze some in!
     By the way the cabbage soup I made is to die for!! I couldn't believe how good it was last night re-heated, almost better than Saturday night. I think it's the ground turkey that takes it over the edge of yummy!!!
     Also, I made another couple of discoveries on Saturday. Yummy and low points, of course.
     I found Starbuck's Mocha ice cream, that are THE best! They are only 2 points, and they are delicious!!! Even Rick really liked them.
     They are sort of in a weird place though. You know where the ice cream bars are at in Wal*Mart? At the end of the frozen treats aisle down closest to the meat section, right? Well, these yummy treats are all the way at the other end of the aisle (closest to the men's clothing), and on the very bottom row.
     They are totally worth it! My other find was Fiber One Caramel Delight cereal (3 points without the milk). The cereal lives up to its delight name, and it fills you up because it is so high in fiber.
     Today, I am walking to and from school, and then when we get home this afternoon, I am going to ride on the bike.
     I helped Rick plan out all of our meals for this week (his week to cook), so I am ready to go!
     Have a MARVELOUS Monday, and be healthy!

No comments: