Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Waiting for Wednesday!!!

     I am very excited for tomorrow night!! I have convinced several people to join Weight Watchers, and if everyone goes that says they are going to, we will be adding SIX new people!
     I am most excited about talking my mother-in-law into joining! This will be such a positive thing for her, and I am excited to do it with her!!
     So, if you need a kick in the butt, come join Weight Watchers this Wednesday, North Elementary, and the meeting time is 5:30, so show up early to register and all that.
     Which by the way, registration is free through March 8th, so this is the perfect time to join up.
     I am not super excited about weighing, as I know that it will not be good news. I can tell by how my clothes fit.
     BUT, I am feeling good about this. I am feeling motivated and ready to pour the energy into ME!! I can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments: