Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Goose EGG - not Easter egg!

     I lost ZERO pounds. I didn't gain, but I didn't lose either. It's somewhat depressing even though I know that I have been ON SPOT for everything that I am supposed to be doing.
     It's just wanting to see results, and to see them RIGHT now!
     I skipped the sugary Easter candy and goodies. I think that's what bugs me the most is that I am making all the right choices, and not feeling the reward for that (well, I am feeling rewarded in how I actually feel, but you know what I mean).
     BY making those right choices, I do know that those will catch up with me eventually.
     I am writing everything down that I eat. I am weighing food. I am drinking water, taking a vitamin, and exercising. It will reflect on the scale. I know it.
     As for the rest of the six-pack, one women did not weigh because she had another activity she had to attend. The others lost: 4.4, 3.4, 3.4, and .2! That's a total of 11.4 pounds this week! Way to go ladies!!!
     Two of our gals are up to two 5-pound stars now! And, everyone else has one! I am so proud of the group :)
     Be healthy!

No comments: