Thursday, March 6, 2008

Woo hoo! Great 1st day so far!

     I am feeling very energized about the WW program. It's so great to have several other people in the building! We totally motivate one another!
     I have figured out for sure that the best way for me to stay on task is to plan out my meal the day before (which I did last night online), and then to have tons of low-point snacks available.
     I have been downing the water today, and I am up to 48 ounces so far. I am shooting for 80 ounces a day.
     I have found or re-visited some SUPER sites! First off, I have found a place that you can text the restaurant and exactly what you are going to eat, and they will text back to you the total points!!!
     This only costs whatever you pay for text messages, so if you have unlimited, then it is absolutely free!! I actually contacted the lady who runs the site to verify. The site: http://www.diet.com/mobile/ .
     I really dig the Weight Watchers website!! They have tons of info, and I like tracking everything online. It's very efficient, and I think easier than when I had to write everything down on paper.
     I may still have to write stuff down on the weekends, but I can also plan out my meals and print them out, so even if I am not at a computer, I have it all right in front of me.
     I do like how I can click and keep track of all my water, fruit and veggies, etc. That's all new (at least since I did it years ago), too, the 8 healthy guidelines to WW.
     You can still check out the Weight Watchers website and access quite a bit without being a member, although the points tracker is not available unless you are. (www.weightwatchers.com)
     But, if you want something similar, you can check out www.fitday.com which offers you an online calorie and exercise tracking system, too. And, it's free!
     I couldn't end any website about weight loss without mentioning my absolute favorite: Hungry Girl!!! (http://www.hungry-girl.com/) I personally LOVE receiving their daily e-mail, always lots of great tips!
     P.S. I have also listed all the sites in my links section of this blog! Happy surfing!

No comments: