Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Turtle, turtle.

     When it comes to weighing in tonight, I feel fat. I polled 4 of the other 5 members of our six-pack (couldn't get a hold of one member), and surprisingly, they ALL feel the same weigh - bloated (and, I really don't like that word).
      I wish I would've journaled before when I did WW. I did notice, as I mentioned before, the pattern where I lost big week 1 (duh, lots of water weight), tiny week 2, just a smidge more week 3, and a big loss week 4.
     But, after talking with the other gals and seeing that as far as the weight goes they feel the same way I do, I feel a little better.
     The thing is that I don't feel fat mentally. By that I mean that I feel really well right now. I feel like I am making some of the most positive choices I have ever made in my life.
     But, when I think about the scale (which I only weigh once a week, and at WW), I don't feel like I am going to see the results that I want to see.
     HOWEVER, I am not going to let any number of me or my buddies get any of us down, as this is about the long-term - We may feel like turtles today, but we will still find success.
     I will update tonight! Have a great day, and be healthy!

No comments: