Wednesday, March 19, 2008

W is for Wednesday, walking, and Weight Watchers weigh-in

      Good morning! Yesterday was a little busy with Jordan's first baseball game (they won!), so I only was able to walk a mile at lunch. But, that's OK, because my goal is to move each day, and I was a movin'!
      If you read the comment from yesterday's blog, Lynn mentions the idea about sprinkling cinnamon on food to help with flatuence. I am going to give that a try :)
      I found this really cool tool on Google. It's a pedometer. So, basically you can map out where you walk, and it will caculate the miles for you. SO, you don't have to jump in your car, waste gas and time, and drive where you walked to figure out the mileage.
      The link is: http://walking.about.com/library/walk/blgooglemap1.htm. I just typed in my entire address (street, city, state, zip), and then you plot the points on the map, and you can hit the loop button for a round trip, and it figures everything out for you. From my house to the school (my exact route that I walk) it is .46 miles, one-way.
      Well, I am very excited for our weigh-in at WW today! I can't wait to see how we all have done this second week!!
      It's a busy, busy, busy day (4 different meetings), but I am all planned out (meals), and I will still be able to exercise.
      Have a super Wednesday, and be healthy!

No comments: