Thursday, January 5, 2012

7.5

Today was a 7.5 for me.
Not too hot, not too cold, just average, I suppose.

I did wake up at 5 a.m. and do my workout. But, I didn't do it as well, as I normally do. I think the biggest issue is that I am tired. I stayed up too late last night, and I also had a knotty muscles in my left should blade that was bugging me through the night :(

I did eat veggies and fruits today.
I did drink enough water.
I also tried out my new coffee pot and made some tea at school today! That was nice :)
I ate at my calorie quota.
And, I exercised.

Going in...
Cottage cheese 100
Coffee- 100

Boca spicy chicken -160
Egg- 78

Carrots -15
Celery-20
LC cheese- 35
Mandarin orange -45

Cheerios-PB – 1/2 cup - 73- YUP! These are DELICIOUS :)
Mandarin orange – 45
nuts - 150

Swiss cheese - 110
French fries - 240
Bbq pork sandwich – 420 - bbq sauce (50), swiss cheese (110) bun (160) pork (100)

Calories in = 1591- the most I have had in a long time! What's so funny is I remember this time last year when I would eat thousands of calories in one day!
Calories out = 310
Net calories = 1281

168 ounces of water
2-12 ounce cups of tea

Exercise- The Firm – 310-I definitely didn’t feel as energetic while doing it today!

Again I was totally happy about having my meat prepped! It makes dinner happen so much more quickly :) During this play time, it is saving me!!!!

A funny thing happened today. I had two different guys ask me about my weight loss. One said his wife wanted him to ask me what I was doing because of how good I am looking and how I have lost a lot of weight! And, the other is actually the husband of someone with whom I work. He told his wife that he saw me at Safeway this past weekend, and he was impressed with how much weight I have lost, and he didn't even know I was losing weight, so it seemed dramatic to him! My co-worker came to share that with me :))

Going to bed early tonight!!!

No comments: