Sunday, January 8, 2012

Feeling stronger! RAWR :)

I haven't disappeared! Life was BUSY this weekend. Here's what the schedule looked like and I rated each day, too:
Friday-- 8.5 out of 10
School at 7:15 a.m.
Meeting at 7:45 a.m.
Teach until 3 p.m.
Drama rehearsal until 5:30 p.m.
A Home Depot run for materials and supplies for the play.
Deliver supplies to the school- 7 p.m.
Chaperone/run dance from 8:30-11 p.m.
HOME 11:15 p.m.

Saturday-- 8.5 out of 10
Up at 7:45 a.m.
School at 8:30 to work on set construction.
Done with set stuff at 11 a.m.
Prep the nachos and chili for concessions.
Ran a few errands to get stuff for the play.
Home- 1:45 p.m.
Aerobics and shower.
Left home at 4 p.m. to go run concessions at BIG b-ball game!
Left there at 9:15 p.m.
Over at friends for dinner and RELAXATION TIME.
Home at 2:00 a.m.

Sunday - 8 out of 10
10:30 a.m. woke up to coffee brewing :)
Housework and down time!
3 p.m. - Aerobics
5 p.m. - Store

SO, as you can see it was nutso, but good!

OK...now the health bit of things! Tomorrow I will get back to daily blogging, and including all of my calories. For today, I am just giving a summary.

All three days I:
drank enough water- 125 ounces at least each day!
ate enough calories - I ate at least 1000 calories each day (Friday - 1080, Saturday -1420, and Sunday - 1120)
EXERCISED!!! I did The Firm dvd! I didn't feel like working out yesterday, but I MADE IT HAPPEN :))) I have had a couple of really great two days of working out. Feeling really strong! I have finished The Firm workout 6 days in a row, which is actually 15 days in a row now, and I have exercised 22 of the last 23 days! That's right!! The only day I didn't work out in there was X-Mas Eve, which we actually celebrated as Christmas with our little one, and I had killer tooth pain.

There ya have it!! Three days in one :)

No comments: