Sunday, January 22, 2012

SUNDAY :)

Let's see...I did get to sleep in today :) YEAH! Then I did some reading...into anew series right now. I am reading James Dashner's The Maze Runner series. It's fantabulous!! Totally. If you like the Hunger Games, you will like this trilogy, too.

I did get up, and since I forgot to take my vitamins last night, and I had a tiny headache, I decided to take them this morning with some Excedrin, and THAT was not a good idea :( I ended up puking about 15 minutes later. NOT FUN. But, I know better than to do that!! That's why I take the stinking things at bed time in the first place, DUH!! So, I am going to write a note and put in by my bed to remind myself!!

I am getting so excited for this upcoming week of the play!! I am also so proud of myself for keeping my health goals WITHOUT any excuses!!! Normally I would be eating fast food because it's easy and fast, and I wouldn't be exercising. Instead I am prepping, planning, cooking healthy, and getting my butt out of bed in the morning to exercise! This just shows me that if I can do this during THE busiest month of the year for me, it is a part of my life now. That's exactly it...I have changed my life :)

Another MAJOR difference in my life now...I plan out all of our meals at least one week, sometimes two or three weeks at a time. I plan out my exercise for the week, and I write EVERYTHING down that I eat, keeping track of my calories. All of that planning is HUGE for me. I also am doing tons of prepping of all my veggies for the week.

Goals!!!
Water - YUP! 125 today!
Teas - nope
Exercise - YES! Great day of exercise!!!
Protein - 57 grams of protein
Calcium-104.6% from my food.
Vitamins - Tried to make-up yesterday, and that DIDN'T happen. But, did take them tonight!!
fruit/veggies - Just barely made 4 servings!
Calories - Yes...wasn't sure it was going to happen since I didn't feel like I could eat anything until late afternoon. I definitely ate more chili than I would have if I would've eaten normal calories for the day!

CALORIES IN = 1070.4
CALORIES OUT = 702!!! Not too shabby :D
NET CALORIES = 368.4

IN =
Today was a really tough day. I started the morning out throwing up because of the vitamins ordeal. ANYHOOT...then I just didn't feel like eating anything at all :(

almonds - 1 ounce - 170 calories, 6 grams (p), 8% (c)

2 cups of white chili soup - 314.40 - 24.4 grams of protein, 5.6% calcium- Very yummy and easy, and even more easy with the shredded chicken I had already prepped and had in the freezer! I have the recipe posted on the recipe page!
milk 2%- 8 ounces - 130 calories - 8 grams of protein, 30% of calcium
cheese - 1/4 cup - 110 calories - 7 g (p), 20% (c)
sour cream- 2 tbsps - 40 calories - 1 g (p), 6% (c)
croutons -12- 60 calories - 1 g (p)
pear - 96- .6 grams of protein, 1% calcium


smoothie -
frozen peaches- 50 - 1 gram of protein, 4% calcium
milk- 100 - 8 grams of protein, 30% calcium


OUT =
The Firm DAY 20!!! And, it's consecutive!! I didn't think I would get all 30 days of mine in a row, but now I am starting to think it might be possible. I am not going to beat myself up about it, if I don't make it 30 in a row, but I am doing it 30 days!! I can feel the difference in the muscles in my arms and legs, and I can SEE the difference in my triceps!! I did 90 sit-ups in the morning, and 90 sit-ups in the evening. That's 380 calories burned. WHICH BTW, was in our little house sauna...83 degrees, MY GOODNESS!

Then this afternoon I decided to go out and make my own cross-country ski track in our field, which I did, and it was a BLAST!! I LOVE cross-country skiing!!!! And, I was thinking that our little one, who wears the same size of shoe I do, could totally do this next weekend, depending on the weather. Today I was out there for 35 minutes and my HRM recorded 322 calories!! WAHOOOIE!

I have my meals planned, snacks prepped, and I'm ready for the week!!!

No comments: