Monday, January 23, 2012

MONDAY!!!

195.8 last week
193.8 this week!!
That's a loss of 2 pounds :)
And, a total of 50.2 pounds!! WOOT WOOOOOO!
At this rate, in two weeks, I should be into the 180s!!!!!

Slow and steady. Slow and steady! And, that's with eating nachos and whatever else my heart desires! Just writing it all down, being ACCOUNTABLE AND HONEST!!!

I am keeping the same goals as last week! I will look at changing them next week, after the play is over!!

Goals!!!
Water - at least 100 ounces
Tea - at least 1 cup
Exercise - The Firm every day, and 200 sit-ups a day starting Tuesday-100 each in the morning and the afternoon.
Protein - Keeping track of grams of protein again.
Calcium- Keeping track of the calcium I get from my food.
Vitamins - Taking a multi-vitamin, B super complex, and a fish oil.
fruit/veggies - At least 4 servings
Calories - At least 1000 calories.

So, how about today?

Water - 100 ounces
Tea - 1 cup of tea!
Exercise - Day 21 of The Firm, and 95 sit-ups in the morning and 95 sit-ups in the evening.
Protein - 85 grams of protein
Calcium- 122.5% from my food.
Vitamins - YES!
fruit/veggies - 5.5 servings
Calories -YUP!

CALORIES IN = 1359
CALORIES OUT = 360
NET CALORIES = 999

Cereal- Frosted Cinnamon Toast Crunch- 160 calories -1.5 grams (p) 15%(c)
Milk-Not sure how to count this because I don't drink it when it's had cereal in it. So, I do know that I consume some of it, but it's very little.
coffee- SF FF- 16 ounces - 105- 12 protein, calcium 46.5%

celery - 20 - .8 grams of protein, 5% calcium
Laughing Cow Cheese- 35 - 2.5 grams of protein – calcium 6%
Gardenburger 120 – 6 grams of protein and 8% calcium
cukes – 20 - .8 protein, 2% calcium
Jello pudding - 60 - 2 protein, 10% calcium
carrots - 20- Carrots – 20 - .5 protein, calcium 3%
Open Nature bar - 180 calories, 5 grams of protein, 2% calcium
LC Cheese - 35 - 2.5 grams of protein – calcium 6%

cod fish - 189 calories - 41.1 grams of protein -3% calcium
salad - 20- 1 gram protein, 2% calcium
cukes – 20 - .8 protein, 2% calcium
honey mustard - 20
croutons - 30
1/8 cup of cheese - 55 calories - 3.5 grams of protein, 10% calcium

sweet and salty granola bar-160 calories, 3 grams of protein, 2% calcium
orange juice - 110- 2 grams of protein- shocked no calcium?!?

It was a long day. Up and down. UP and down. uP and dOwN!! But, overall it was good, and it ended with a massage, and my honey had dinner ready :) SIGH.

P.S. I think I am trying to get sick. I have a tickle in my throat :( I have been taking Airborne and EmergenC, and I am trying to keep it at bay!! I don't have time to be sick! I haven't been sick in so long...SO, I am hoping I can kick this before it becomes anything. I will keep ya posted.

No comments: