Sunday, January 8, 2012

GOooooooooooooooooooooals!!

Last week's goals:
*eat more fruits and veggies this week!-CHECK
*exercise 210 minutes a week- which is 30 minutes a day, but I realize some days might not be 30 minutes, but other days I will be able to do more, so it should all balance out! I want to have at least 15 minutes a day!!!!!!!- CHECK 270 minutes from The Firm and then 25 minutes of Denise Austin - so a total of 295!! COOL :)
*100 ounces of water a day - YES!!
*1000 calories eating a day - All days but one. And, I didn't really feel well the day I didn't.

Now, let's look at this week's goals :)
*Eat at least 4 servings of fruits/veggies a day and at least 1000 calories a day. I wanted to have a specific goal this week, not just eat more fruits and veggies, but specifically eat at least 4 servings! SO, that actually made me prep even more veggies tonight ;))
*Exercise- The Firm every day (45 min x 7) this week AND get my run in on at least one day. I wanted to run this week, and I didn't :( Even though I did meet my exercise minutes goal!
**I also want to do 25 sit-ups to start. I would like to add 5 sit-ups each day. That would make me up to 55 sit-ups by next Saturday!
*Drink at least 100 ounces of water AND at least one cup of tea a day.


There ya have it!

No comments: