Sunday, January 29, 2012

CRAZY WEEK!

Okey dokey, artichokey!
WHAT A WEEK!!! MY GOODNESS...

I blogged yesterday about my NSVs :) YEAH! That was awesome!! I didn't blog about, but realized another NSV last night at the performance. There were several people during the play run that I had not seen in months and months, and what was super cool, is that they all commented about how good I look!! YEAH :)) That rocks!

So the last real blog was on Monday. Let me tell you about my week...

It was our play week, which included three dress rehearsals (one with an audience of 150+), and four performances, and a cast party to celebrate!!!!

Plus, you gotta add on the following:
1) End of first semester, which includes final second quarter projects, and of course GRADES!!!
2) I picked up a nasty bug :( I blogged about a tickle in my throat on Monday, and it was full blown sicky icky by Wednesday, and TERRIBLE on Thursday! A little better on Friday, and I seem to be on the upswing today!
3) A friend and former co-worker passed away on Wednesday evening :(((( It is a really sad story for this family...they have had a ROUGH year and a half. My heart is with them!

I didn't blog because when I got home, I seriously just went to bed. I was taking lots of Emergen-C, Airborne, drinking tea, and Nyquil and hitting bed early to try and beat this nasty cold, which many of our students have been down with it for WEEKS.

OK, so I am not going to catch up on the day-to-day bit, but I will just sum things up for ya, and we are back to normal blogging :)

Eating--I ate well, I ate enough veggies and fruits, and I did have some treats. On Friday after school my little one and I went to Dairy Queen. I had my first Blizzard in I don't even know how many months, maybe six? I had a small, and let me tell you, it made my poor little sore throat feel so much better! Ad, it was a nice treat :) As well, I ate veggie pizza at our cast party, though I just ate the toppings. I ENJOYED food this week, though I didn't worry about it, and I just paid attention to portion sizes!

I drank enough water and tea! I did take my vitamins every day, and PLUS!!!

I did not keep track of calories, calcium, or protein, though I did write everything down! I will get back to that today :)

OK, now for exercise...I did get up in the morning to do my aerobics. THOUGH...I did not on Thursday, which actually made me sad. BUT, I knew I needed to take it easy, and I needed the extra sleep. When I woke up with the alarm on Thursday morning, I had a fever, and I just knew, even though I really wanted to that I needed to skip it. I was on such a roll...23 days in a row through Thursday. I skipped Thursday, but then back on Friday. I did workout out on Saturday, and I am going to do it again today! SO, that puts me at 26 today. So, even though I didn't do The Firm 30 days in a row, almost, but instead I will do it 30 days (with one day off in there). I also did not do my sit-ups this week, mostly because I just felt so crappy.

There ya have it...what a week!! I survived, and I am looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow!!

No comments: