Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HAPPY day!

OK, a few happy things today :)

1) I realized that my weight on my driver's license is MORE than what I actually weigh!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!? And, boy the picture looks so different!!! It was taken last May, which was before I started my healthy journey!!!

2) I am wearing a pair of pants today that I wore only when I first moved here so long ago! YEAH :)

Today was just a day full of accomplishments, and I love it when things get done! I think the sunshine was making all the kiddos have positive energy, as it was just a fun day!

GOALS...
Water - 100 ounces
Tea - nope
Exercise--nope, decided I needed the extra hour of sleep again today. I am going to exercise tomorrow morning though:)
Protein - 77.6 grams of protein
Calcium- 113.5% from my food.
Vitamins - YES!
fruit/veggies - 7 servings
Calories -YUP!

I definitely feel like I am feeding my body well. I am eating quite healthy, and I like that I am focusing on the fruits, veggies, calcium, and protein.

CALORIES IN = 1140
CALORIES OUT = 0
NET CALORIES = 1140

IN...
1/2 cup cottage cheese -100- protein 15 grams, calcium 10%
coffee- SF FF- 16 ounces - 105- 12 protein, calcium 46.5%

celery - 20 - .8 grams of protein, 5% calcium
Laughing Cow Cheese- 35 - 2.5 grams of protein – calcium 6%
Gardenburger 120 – 6 grams of protein and 8% calcium
cukes – 20 - .8 protein, 2% calcium
Jello pudding - 60 - 2 protein, 10% calcium
Carrots – 20 - .5 protein, calcium 3%
Open Nature bar - 180 calories, 5 grams of protein, 2% calcium

tatertot casserole- 250 - 24 grams, 1% calcium (meat), 2 grams of protein (tatertots), 5%calcium, 1 gram of protein (cream of mushroom soup), 7% calcium,
salad- 20
croutons - 30
raspberry lite vinaigrette - 50
cheesy bread - 150- 5 grams protein, 6% calcium
strawberries - 49 - 1 cup - 1 gram of protein, 2% calcium

No comments: