Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's Wednesday already?

Now crashing out last night, and my general BLAH, it all makes sense…TOM showed up this morning. Sheesh. One thing, though, NO cramps at all. But, grumpiness yesterday, indeed! Today I feel MUCH better, less tired, and definitely not cranky. I love all the snow, even though everyone else around me is complaining. IT’S pretty!!

GOALS---------------->
Water- 120 ounces
Tea- 2 cups today! That was easy with this COLD weather!! I had a cup of egg nog tea, and a cup of licorice tea.
Calories - I am so proud of myself. I have been eating the necessary 1000+ each day!
Exercise- YUP! The Firm (Day 16) and 140 sit-ups total.
Vitamins - YES! I actually double dosed these, one round this morning, another tonight.
Veggies/fruits= 6.5 servings
Calcium = 80% from my food only...
Protein = 72.4 grams


Calories IN = 1224.5
Calories OUT = 348
Net Calories = 876.5

Calories OUT = 348
The Firm – day 16!!!
Sit-ups 70 – since I missed last night’s. I did get 70 yesterday, but I figured I would reset today with 70 in the morning and 70 in the evening.

What went IN =
Cottage cheese – 100 - protein 15 grams, calcium 10%
Ff/sf coffee – 70 – yeah, found out the calories are even better than what I thought! 31% calcium, 8 grams of protein

Garden burger – 120 – 6 grams of protein and 8% calcium
LC cheese 35 – 2.5 grams of protein – calcium 6%
Peas – 33 – 4% calcium and 2 grams of protein
1.5 Mandarin orange – 67.5 - .6 protein and 3% calcium
Cukes – 20 - .8 protein, 2% calcium

Open Nature bar (honey, peanuts, raisins, sunflower seeds) - 190 - 6 grams of protein, 2% calcium.

tatertot casserole- 433 - 24 grams, 1% calcium (meat), 2 grams of protein (tatertots), 5%calcium, 1.7 grams of protein (cheese), 1 gram of protein (cream of mushroom soup), 7% calcium, 2.2 grams of protein (milk)
pear- 96- .6 grams of protein, 1% calcium
salad, croutons, homemade dressing - 60
1224.5 total

Today was a much better day, thank goodness!! I give it a solid 8.5 :) And, now we are on the downhill into the weekend!

No comments: