Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today was a 10!!!

Tuesday. Today. Ten.

I had a blast today :) It all started out by getting up at 5:15 when I did my aerobics! I used my dumbbells, and boy I could feel a difference! Quite a bit different than my soup cans--tee hee!

SO a few observations about exercising in the morning:
YES!
I drank tons of water. I drank a total of 75 ounces before I even got to school!! A total of 200 ounces for the day!
My energy was amped up!!! And, it stayed that way ALL day--must be the afterburn everyone talks about.
I felt so much more positive and happy...thank you endorphins :)
I will be getting up at 5 a.m. every school day!!

School was fun! I love my students, so I am always excited when breaks are over. I also finished up a few projects at school, and started a couple others! Drama rehearsal ROCKED! We laughed so hard TODAY!!!!! Home was good, dinner was yummy and fun to make, and we cleaned an organized the kitchen together. I love our family dinners. We always have such interesting conversations. SO...gReAt day!!!!

Calories IN = 1055
Calories OUT = The Firm with 5 pound dumbbells- 346 (more than any other time I have done the same workout!)
Net Calories = 709

What I ate today:

cottage cheese-100
coffee- 100

hard boiled egg - 78

tomato basil tortilla-68
Laughing Cow cheese- 35
flank steak - 2 ounces- 110
lettuce - 10

chocolate covered cashews - 150

chicken enchilada -284 total- 1/2 cup shredded chicken (106), cheese (110), tomato basil tortilla (68)
sour cream - 30

cucumbers - 15
salad - 25
homemade honey mustard dressing - 20
croutons - 30


So, I ate more veggies today!
I drank enough water.
I ate enough calories.
I exercised!
I was so happy I had the pre-cooked chicken, as that made dinner prep 5 minutes, and in the oven to bake! Wahooooooooooooooo.

No comments: