Sunday, January 1, 2012

Saturday check in!

I drank over 100 ounces of water!
I had planned a big run for the last day of 2011, but my path took me in an entirely different direction! I did LOTS of sweating picking and loading wood and searching for treasures!!!

Today I wasn't crazy about my calories, and the bottom line is that it is NEW YEAR'S EVE!! I am not on a diet!!

4 cookies - it will be good when they are gone! LOL
Chelan- salmon, shrimp, wasabi butter, French hoagie, chips- yummy!!

Egg nog latte 12 ounce

4 pieces of taco pizza- I had two, and then two later. That's the most pizza I have eaten since I have been focused on my healhty lifestyle!! And, guess what? I don't feel guilty :)))

Marshmallow vodka with diet root beer- OMGAWSH! I had never had marshmallow vodka before. YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!!!
Nachos - just a few at the bowling alley. I didn't have even one full serving!

Calories in= ??? Maybe 2000?
Calories out= 300


Calories out= 300
bowling for 4 games (and kicking butt!!)- 300. I didn't wear my HRM, but I know from the last time I went over break! Also, I can feel it in my core today!
climbing up the wood pile, hauling wood, etc. - no idea how many...but, I was very active!

No comments: