Sunday, January 15, 2012

My life is all about goals!

GOALS last week—
Now, let's look at last week's goals :)
*Eat at least 4 servings of fruits/veggies a day and at least 1000 calories a day. THIS was way easier than I thought, especially with my prep of cutting veggies and storing them in easy to grab snack bags! And, my oh my, how much fuller I felt!! Don't have to eat crappy food, when you are all full of the wholesome natural stuff!
*Exercise- The Firm every day (45 min x 7) this week AND get my run in on at least one day. I wanted to run this week, and I didn't :( Even though I did meet my exercise minutes goal!—So, I did The Firm, no problem! I am so proud of myself for getting up early on work days!! I did not get my run in, and quite frankly, I am OK with that. I am going to hit the running again seriously in February when my play is over. That will give me almost three months to prepare for my half-marathon.
**I also want to do 25 sit-ups to start. I would like to add 5 sit-ups each day. That would make me up to 55 sit-ups by next Saturday! THIS IS SOOOO funny! I doubled this goal! YUP!! I made it to 120 sit-ups a day, with 60 in the morning, and 60 in the evening.
*Drink at least 100 ounces of water AND at least one cup of tea a day. – I did this, too!! Yummy, I love tea, and forgot how much I do. I only had one day of not drinking tea!

Goals for this week coming!
>>>Keeping the at least 4 veggies/fruits a day.
>>>I want to keep track this week and tally the number of calcium and protein servings that I have. Then it will give me an idea for what my goal should be with that next week!
>>>I am going to take a daily vitamin and B-12, and maybe fish oil.
>>>I will continue to do The Firm each day. And, I will continue with the sit-ups adding 5 a day in the morning. So, I will be at 90 times twice a day, by next week!
>>>Continue drinking at least 100 ounces of water and at least one cup of tea a day!

So, I really haven't added too much, just some little things that hopefully will make a big difference!

CHEERS :D

No comments: