Sunday, January 1, 2012

HUGE NSV, HUGE!

As you may have read earlier, I won a $150 gift certificate, and I decided to use half of it to buy myself an expensive pair of jeans! Well, I bought a pair of Ariat jeans, size 32. I bought them one size too small, so that I would work into getting into them. WELL, for kicks and giggles, I decided to try them on last night, NOT expecting that they would be any different, since the weight loss these two weeks has been so minimal--though I did work out EVERY SINGLE DAY except for one, when I was totally sick with tooth pain, and it was our Christmas at our house--and, I was able to wear them!!!!!!!! I wore them last night to bowling!!! Yes, I even was active in them :) I could breathe, no problem!

I asked Rick if they were too tight, and he just complimented me on what they look like :))) And, our little one said, "I love your skinny jeans!" TOO SWEET :)))

Yeah! Size 32 is still bigger than I want to wear for the rest of my life, but I can say I don't know how long it has been since I was in this size!!! YEAH :))) And, I would be TOTALLY tickled to be a 29, which really isn't that far away!

No comments: