Saturday, January 21, 2012

SATURDAY!

The plan for Saturday was to get some things done that needed to be done! And, I did just that!! I caught up on laundry, which was behind. I did my shopping--which I saved 45% on my groceries, highest percentage yet :)

Goals!!!
Water - 100 ounces of water, right on the dot!
Teas - Nope.
Exercise - The Firm- Day 19 and 85 sit-ups in the morning and evening!
Protein - 57.8 grams of protein
Calcium- 68% from my food.
Vitamins - dang it! I forgot. I am going to put up a note in my bedroom, so I don't forget!!!
fruit/veggies - 6 servings
Calories - Just barely squeezed in enough calories. I do find it hard on the weekends to eat enough...which I think is the opposite for most people. I think most people go a little bonkers on the weekend. IDK.

CALORIES IN = 1015
CALORIES OUT = 429 calories!
NET CALORIES = 586

In...
Coffee with creamer - 40

celery - 20 - .8 grams of protein, 5% calcium
Laughing Cow Cheese- 35 - – 2.5 grams of protein – calcium 6%

Pretzel thins - 110 calories - 3 grams of protein
Salsa - 30 calories
Pomegranate juice -100% - 150 calories, 1 gram of protein

chicken drumsticks - 234 calories for three - 38.1 grams of protein, 3% calcium
BBQ sauce - 40
homemade coleslaw- 90 - 2 gram of protein, 8% calcium
cukes – 20 - .8 protein, 2% calcium
pear - 96 - .6 grams of protein. 10% calcium

smoothie-
frozen strawberries- 50 - 1 gram of protein, 4% calcium
milk- 100 - 8 grams of protein, 30% calcium


OUT...
EXERCISE - 349 calories for The Firm today! It was AN AWESOME workout!! That's a relief considering yesterday's was not. I wonder if the calorie burn today was the fact that it's 83 degrees in the house?? Or, maybe just the extra sleep. LOL! It's all good. I will take it! 40 calories for sit-ups in the morning/40 in the evening-170 total sit-ups today!

No comments: